Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Odyssey has landed! Oh my, the world has changed...

Test has fallen apart.  Not that my corp was ever involved in that little mess.  But, we shared an area of hi-sec with a corp that was a member of their alliance and that corp has now left this area of k-space and a couple of mercenary corps have moved in.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have folks around.  However, it would be even better if they'd just run the anomalies, scan down the sites, and run missions; instead of filling up the manufacturing queues in the constellation.  I mean, seriously, it is nasty when I have to wait five days just have a queue available to run a ten hour manufacturing job.

So...

The corp and the alliance are all aflutter with discussion about should we move, should we rent from the Goons, should we find/purchase a wormhole and just leave k-space for a while???!

We'll see... time will tell...

Be careful out there!
  -- Yinmatook

No comments:

Post a Comment